“Our firm recognizes the value women add in the workplace and we continue to focus on and invest in the advancement of women into leadership roles. Our longstanding relationship with the FWA has been an integral part in helping us continuously raise our high standards.”
— Joe Echevarria, CEO, Deloitte LLP
At the Financial Women’s Association, we strongly value the support that comes from our President’s Circle Members and we continue to work hand in hand with them in order for both sides of this partnership to see the most amount of benefits across the board.
Tangible and non-tangible benefits to sponsorship include:
- Demonstrates firm’s commitment to cultivating diverse and forward-thinking financial leaders
- Develop joint programming with the FWA
- Sponsor on-site events convenient to firm’s employees
- Complimentary admission for some employees to firm-hosted events
- Showcase firm’s expertise, leadership, and talent
- Annual FWA President’s Circle Breakfast to network among peers and to learn best practices from other President’s Circle firms
- Designated senior FWA board member to work with firm to help identify program and other needs
- Expedited membership process for firm employees who attend membership recruiting event
- Access talent among FWA membership by hosting FWA events
- Access to the resumes of summer interns in the FWA Wall Street Exchange program, Baruch mentoring students, and the MBA scholarship winners
- Prominence on FWA website including link to corporate website
- Special link from FWA job postings page to firm’s job listings
Current Corporate Members
The FWA is very proud of its corporate sponsors. The following corporations are part of the FWA President’s Circle:
- BNP Paribas
- BNY Mellon
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Deloitte LLP
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Merrill Lynch Bank of America Corporation
- McGraw Hill Financial
- Morgan Stanley
- New York Life
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- RBC Capital Markets
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Wells Fargo Advisors